SCPA Animal Rescue Radio Bingo is a weekly bingo program played on Wednesday nights on CHSJ Country 94. Players can buy cards at area retailers, tune your radio to 94.1 FM and play Bingo in the comfort of your own home while supporting a great local Saint John charity!
- SPCA Animal Rescue Radio Bingo will air every Wednesday evening from 8:00-9:00pm on CHSJ Country 94.
- Card sales STOP once the game starts.
- Anyone of legal gambling age in New Brunswick (i.e. 18 years old) may play SPCAAR Radio Bingo, with the exception of Employees and Board Members of the Saint John SPCA Animal Rescue.
- Colour and series number of card must match color and series number being played.
- We will play five (5) standard games of Bingo and one (1) full card Jackpot game per week.
- Numbers will be called every fifteen (15) seconds.
- Winners must call the station during the fifteen (15) seconds allowed in order to prevent the next number from being called. Otherwise prizes will be divided amongst the winners from the next number called.
- Winners must have the following information ready when calling in a Bingo:
- Free space number on winning card.
- Name and contact information of winner.
- The number to call for a potential Bingo is: 657-9494.
- Winners have five (5) minutes to call the station and will have to share the prize with other winners if you call after the first fifteen (15) seconds.
- If there is more than one winner the prize will be divided in equal shares amongst the winners. There will be a minimum prize of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per winner.
- Prizes will be ready for pick up by start of business the Friday following the Radio Bingo Program (shelter opens at 11am, except on holidays).
- Winners must present their cards in person at the Saint John SPCA Animal Rescue Reception Desk (295 Bayside Drive) during regular operating hours to claim your prize. Cards must be in unaltered, original condition. Winners are paid via cheque – cheques cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prizes must be collected within two (2) weeks of event. Prizes not claimed in this period are considered forfeited.
- Bingo will be “rain-dated” (i.e. broadcast delayed) for the following reasons only:
- Power outage or other technical difficulty at TV station.
- Power outage in majority of listening area.
- Holiday (notification will be aired one week in advance).
- Failure of Bingo equipment.
- Major community emergency.
The SPCA Animal Rescue is not responsible for failure of personal equipment (i.e. television, telephone, etc.) or acts of nature (i.e. signal difficulties in certain areas due to the weather). GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is SPCAAR Radio Bingo played?
Our game is aired every Wednesday evening on CHSJ Country 94 from 8:00pm - 9:00pm. Operators are available by 7:45 pm on Wednesday evenings to answer the phones for players who want to pre-program their speed dials!
2. How much do SPCAAR Radio Bingo cards cost?
SPCAAR Bingo Cards cost $5.00.
3. What number do I call if I’ve got a Bingo?
The number to call to confirm you’ve bingoed is 657-9494.
4. How many games are played and how much are the prizes?
We will play (6) games every week, ranging from single line games to our full card jackpot game. Hundreds of dollars in prizes for regular games, plus a Jackpot prize at $3,500 in 50 numbers or less consolation prize $500!
5. Where can I pick up my prize?
Winners must present their cards in person at the Saint John SPCA Animal Rescue Reception Desk (295 Bayside Drive) during regular operating hours to claim your prize. Cards must be in unaltered, original condition. Prizes will be ready for pick up by start of business the Friday following the Radio Bingo Program (shelter opens at 11am, except on holidays). In some cases we will make arrangements to deliver your winnings, but only under special circumstances (i.e. if you are unable to claim your prize in person due to poor health, severe disability or impairment, etc).